Business Savings Accounts
Viewing on a mobile device?
Swipe to the right to see all account options.
|Business Savings||Money Market||Advantage Money Market|
|Great If You Want...1||A savings account with the ability to earn interest on your excess funds.||To earn more interest on your savings with easy access for occasional expenses.||To earn higher rates of interest on large balances with easy access for occasional expenses.|
|Account Type2||Savings account4||Money market deposit account4||Money market deposit account4|
|Ownership||All business entity types||All business entity types||All business entity types|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100||$100||$100|
|Online Banking||No additional charge||No additional charge||No additional charge|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||
|Excess Item Fees||
|Excessive Withdrawal Fee||
- Account Terms. The information provided on this page provides basic information on our accounts for comparison purposes only. Accounts and services offered by us are governed by our standard Account Agreement, including our Fee Schedule as amended from time to time. Please read the agreement carefully before using a product or service. If you have any questions regarding a product or service, call us at 1-620-227-8586.
- Member FDIC. Your deposits are insured to at least $250,000. Estimate your coverage using FDIC's EDIE - The Estimator.
- Interest-Bearing Accounts. Please contact us for current rates. Rates subject to change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
- Notice of Withdrawal. We reserve the right to require no less than 7 days' written notice of each withdrawal. Federal law requires us to reserve this right.
- Opening an Account. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, date of birth, social security number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.